we cordially invite you to attend the lecture of
Professor Pierre Adler,
Pierre and Marie Curie University, Paris VI, France
Lecture 4 hours: 29 June
room 421N, 10:00
Pedagogical University of Krakow
Cours: Advanced numerical methods in computer sciences.
- Random processes
- Partial differential equations:
– space discretization: finite differences, box integration method.
– time discretization: explicit, implicit.
- Applications to the diffusion equation: time independent, time dependent
- Remarks on the convection-diffusion equation.